Hi, This is DR. CHANG YOON, DPT.
We, Doctors Physio, are a private practice owned by physical therapist, Chang Yoon, DPT, who is also qualified physical therapist in 5 states. We promise to provide the highest quality physical therapy to our patients to attain their prior level of physical comfort and functionality.
We offer the finest professional team with over 25 years of experience and education. Together, we combine our interest with compassion and confidence to perform a detailed assessment and precise diagnosis.
At Doctors Physio, you will find a caring team who understands your challenges and stress. We will work closely with you in a comfortable and friendly environment, and give you confidence that you are receiving the best care possible.
- Director/CEO,Doctors Physio,INC in Boston(Present)
- Director/CEO,Doctors Physio,P.C in New York
- Northeastern University,Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Supervisor/Director,Hadley Memorial Hospital,Rehap Dept in Washington DC
- Director/CEO,DC Pain and Rehab Center in DC
- Professor/Director,Physical Therapy Dept,Deagu College
- Professor/Director,Physical Therapy Dept,YoungDong College
- Professor/Director,Physical Therapy Dept, Samyook University
- Professor/Director,Physical Therapy Dept, Hanyang University
A private owned practice that provides physical therapy and rehabilitation with highest quality equipment and treatment available today. Our objective is to help you to relieve the pain and fix the problem areas, so you can regain your physical comfort and optimal functionality.
What our clients say
I came in with a knee Sprain,Not only Doctor Physical Therapy was well-equipped, but also their staffs were nice and caring. Since I am from another country, I chose this office randomly, but I believe I couldn’t have had a better place. Best of all, I was able to use my insurance.
— Jee / from New York
Due to frequent use of computer, I had lots of pain from my neck, hands, and wrists. After receiving several laser treatments, I feel like I never had them.
I wanted to express my gratitude for your best service and care. I hope this review helps anyone who is looking for a physical therapist.
— Susan Kang
Got some general aches and muscle soreness? Don’t stand on your pain.